Preity Zinta has a drema. The lovely lady who’s just 5 feet 5 inches wants to form an international basketball team called Dream Girls! Players for the squad are going to be world famous women who are film stars, supermodels, socialites, and you do not get anything for guessing the captain's name right.

Preity came up with this idea to make money for her charity.

“Nobody knows I've been a gymnast for 11 years, I did karate for nine years, I am very good at basketball and I rifle shoot too,” she says flaunting her sporting background and adds, “We'll be playing with professional basketball teams around the world. American experts from NBA will train us.”

She is also proud of her decision to buy an IPL team, "People said that it was a crazy idea to give one-and-a half years to IPL, but then today, financially, I don't have to care for the rest of my life," Zinta is quoted as saying.

Ask her if she is bidding goodbye to the Bollywood and she shoots back, “Are you kidding? I'm not retiring to the jungles! Of course, money is important. I do charity and all but I still need to wear my brands, travel first class and pamper myself. I believe more in living rich than dying rich. My biggest fear is to die broke, ex-film star.”

"I want to do full-on commercial films now," she said. And for that, she conducted a poll on the net where she asked fans who they would like to see her with. "There's a tie between Saif Ali Khan and Shah Rukh! I'm going to go in search of them now," laughed Preity.

0 comments