What a beautiful old car and what a strong red color - and who is the photographer in this photo? Have a closer look :)

Hi my friends,

We are arrived in the Sunshine State not to long time ago! It feels like coming home :)

No no…don’t think that….it’s not finished now, we have still a while to go to our destination, because we believe that we have MAYBE found “THAT little pretty place” for the next coming months or so - until we will get THAT travel fever again and will be packing all our “stuff” and we will hit the road again to another journey - who knows :)

I know what you think now, but sorry, that’s how we are, full with Gypsy blood in our veins…LOL…

Stay tuned….and see you there!
Susanne

Click into the picture to see it bigger.
To see more of my postings please scroll down and click “older post”
To see my photos of Key west go to my archives and
look for photos from 2006 to 2008.

0 comments