I don’t want say too many words to these series of my photos I made today, just this: it was a lovely and very HOT summer day here, up in the hills of Georgia
The corn is high in the valley
Two old barns in a picturesque meadow with wild flowers

Hi my friends,

still sitting up here in the hills, close to Dahlonega, GA - a pretty small tourist town where a lot of summer activities are going on. The weather is nice and lovely, very inviting to stroll in this pretty town where only something over 3600 people are living - the rest are tourists! :)

I hope you enjoy my summer photos….

Thanks again for all the kind comments to my last post(s)!

Don’t miss my “Wordless Sunday” tomorrow - and see you there. :)
Susanne

Click into the picture to see it bigger.
To see more of my postings please scroll down and click “older post”
To see my photos of Key west go to my archives and
look for photos from 2006 to 2008.

0 comments