I mean… OMG, right?

Meet Chantal Biya, First Lady of Cameroon and your new goddess. She’s in LA for some conference about health. I love the Daily Mail’s take on the whole thing: they use it as an excuse to underscore Sarah Brown’s dowdiness, which is totally mean, because who can compete with the astonishing Ms. Biya?

In fact, this is typical of a newspaper like the Daily Mail, to encounter a gathering of women, so LET’S TALK ABOUT THEIR CLOTHING AND HAIRDOS. They can hardly be bothered to write about the substance of the conference. Sure, I’m guilty of the same thing, but I’m Princess Sparkle Pony, for god’s sake. It’s my job to dive head-first into the shallow end of politics and to surface brain-damaged yet refreshed.* What’s their excuse?

I’ll poke around and see if I can find other Chantal Biyaproduct (feel free to help!) when time permits, because she is truly fabulous, almost beyond comprehension.

A swish of the combable tail to Pony Pal™ Ray for this amazing discovery!

*Possible new subtitle for the blog?

UPDATE: Whoah, kinda overwhelmed by the response! I’m a little busy at the moment, but I’ll try to sift through all this wonderfulness later.

0 comments